Personal Financial Management - User Agreement$$$$$Simple Class, Inc. . is not currently approved in the Alabama, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina and Oregon.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. is funded by Credit Counseling and Debtor Education Counseling Service fees paid by Debtors.
- The fee is $23.95 online for either an individual or a couple taking the $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. Personal Financial Management course. The fee may be waived in cases where the Debtor has income less than 150 percent of the poverty guidelines published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (https://aspe.hhs.gov/2020-poverty-guidelines).
- This course is not approved in the following States: Alabama, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Oregon and Illinois.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. is offered to clients without regard to a client's ability to pay.
- Fee Waiver Policy: The fee is waived in cases where the Debtor has income less than 150 percent of the poverty guidelines of the current year, as published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website (https://aspe.hhs.gov/2020-poverty-guidelines). Income documentation from Debtor is required prior to fee waiver issuance. We will do a preliminary evaluation to see if you qualify for a fee waiver prior to paying for the course. We ask you to provide us with the number of people in your household, and your yearly gross income. If you meet the current guidelines based on the information provided, we request that you send us supporting documentation via email at . Upon receiving supporting documentation, we will issue the fee waiver within one business day.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. does not receive or pay fees or other consideration for the referral of clients.
- The course we offer is only approved to be taken online. The online class is available 24/7. However, Certified Credit Counselors are available to answer questions during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 4:30pm MST).
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. offers courses in English only.
- Policy toward limited English proficient clients: We only provide the personal financial management class in English. If you are not comfortable communicating in English, please choose a course that is provided in your language of choice. You can consult the list of U.S. Trustee approved providers that can be found at: http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/de_approved.htm
- The potential impacts on credit reports: $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. will not provide any information provided by their clients or regarding this course to a credit reporting agency. Our courses will provide information about various financial options. A client's personal choice to pursue one of these options may have an impact on their credit report.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. business hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm MST, Monday through Friday with the exception of national holidays.
- The Debtor will pay the course fee or an individual giving consent to pay for the class fee before starting the class. It is paid online as part of the registration process. Acceptable forms of payments include all major credit cards and PayPal.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. staff is prohibited from offering Legal Advice. Instructors and or Credit Counselors are certified and receive continuing education and re-certification every two years by an authorized third party that offers continuing education and re-certification in the industry.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. will issue a certificate of completion only if client completes the entire course. We will promptly send a copy of the certificate to the client by email within one business day. We have obligation to provide a certificate to the debtor promptly within three business days upon completion of an instructional course.
- $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. is approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency's services.
- We might disclose debtor information to the United States Trustee in connection with the United States Trustee's oversight of the provider, or during the investigation of complaints, during onside visits, or during quality of service review.
- The United States Trustee has reviewed only this instructional course and credit counseling and it has neither reviewed nor approved any other services the Provider provides to Debtors.
- Upon completion of this registration, we will email you an access code that you will need to start your class. This is done for identity and verification of each Debtor.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal information that you provide to verify client identity. Information collected is used only for the purpose of providing you the client with online financial education. Debit/credit card information is collected from the client for the purpose of paying the price of the course. This information is encrypted. Be advised that your information may be provided to the U.S. Trustee upon their request.
You agree to indemnify and hold $$$$$Simple Class, Inc.., and its officers, members, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of this site and courses except as outlined in 11 USC § 111 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Should you need to contact $$$$$Simple Class, Inc. you may email us at or call .
By providing any personal information to this site, you acknowledge that you fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information. We reserve the right at our discretion to modify these terms of agreement at any time. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
By clicking the "Agree & Continue", you agree to the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
Agree & Continue